International Coastal Cleanup (ICC) Day Saturday, September 16, 2023
Registration Opens: 8:45 AM
Beach Cleanup: 9:00 – 11:00 AM
Participant Cost: Free (T-Shirts and goodies while they last)
Friends of South Walton Sea Turtles (FOSWT), in partnership with Walton County Tourism Department, will host the International Coastal Cleanup. Volunteer Beach Ambassadors (VBAs) teams will be hosting the ICC event at five (5) South Walton Regional Beach Accesses.
- Inlet Beach Regional Access, 438 S Orange Center, Inlet Beach
- Santa Clara Regional Access, 3468 E Co Hwy 30A, Seagrove
- Ed Walline Regional Access, 4447 W Co Hwy 30A, Gulf Place
- Dune Allen Regional Access, 5999 W Co Hwy 30A, Dune Allen
- Miramar Beach Regional Access, 2375 Scenic Gulf, Miramar Beach
For More Info, contact our ICC Director: Christina Cabral at 615-232-4700
Community Cleanup Volunteers may choose to count their collected debris using the Clean Swell App, available through the App Store or at Google Play or use paper (collection cards provided). Others may simply choose to go about the task of cleaning the beach and disposing of their debris without keeping track of items or time.
We hope you join the Walton County community in their participation with countries around the globe in the world’s largest volunteer effort on behalf of ocean health.